Process an Out-of-Balance Load
Last Updated July 24, 2008
A tax office can remit from an out-of-balance TC298/TCS297F. After processing remittances, it can then balance the file and reload it without affecting processed and/or paid requests. It can also hold money back by adjusting remittances.
To process an out-of-balance load, follow the steps below:
- Load the remittance file for that date range.
- Return to the ACT system and correct the errors that made the TCS297F file out-of-balance.
- Return to the Remit screen and void the load that contained errors.
- To reload the new data, enter the same date range as the voided load.
- Click the Load Data button. TaxLedge will automatically calculate the differences between the original file and the corrected file.