HCTO Clear Checks File
Last Updated July 20, 2006
If your bank sends a file of information about cleared checks to the ACT FTP server, the process below can be used to match the data in the file to the check information in TaxLedge and insert the 'check cleared date' into the Check Writer Adjustment screen.
- From the Main Menu, click on Products, then Batch Menu. The ACT Batch Menu will appear.
- Click on the HCTO Clear Check File line. The item number should appear in the Selection field at the bottom of the screen.
- Press Enter. The parameter screen for this report will appear.
- Enter your tax office's ACT 7 Client ID.
- Enter the File Name.
- In the Process Option field, enter E for edit mode or U for update.
- Click Submit Job to start the report process.
- Click OK on the "OK to Submit Job" pop-up screen.
- To preview and print a report, see Previewing and Printing Reports.