Bank Balances Report
Last Updated May 17, 2004
You can view online and print a report of bank balances. To do so, follow the instruction below:
- On TaxLedge’s Main Menu bar, click Reconciliation, then selectBank Balances. The Bank Balances screen will be displayed.
- Enter the Trans Date (transaction date) for which you want to view data.
- Click Search. In the bottom part of the screen, data about that day's transactions will be displayed. This data will include the details of any adjustments you made in the Ledger Deposits/Fees Adjustments screen.
- If desired, click Print Report to print a report of the data displayed on the screen.
- If you are sure that data on the report or screen matches the bank statement, you can lock this data in the system by clicking Close Balance.