Batch Request List Report
Last Updated February 20, 2015
This report provides a list of refund and remittances batches that have not been loaded into TaxLedge. The report indicates whether rendition is embedded or not for that tax office.
Users must be assigned the GLTAXLEDGE_FOUNDATION role and the user entitlement TAXLEDGE_REPORTS in the Tax Collection System to run this report.
To run a Batch Request List report:
- Open TaxLedge and log in.
- On TaxLedge’s Main Menu bar, select Reports, then select Batch Request List.The Batch List screen will be displayed.
- Enter the Deposit Date Range you want for the data on the report.
- Click on the Record Type drop-down menu and choose the type of record you wish to load. The choices are: Refund Batches Available and Remittance Batches Available.
Note: The Refund Batches Available and Remittance Batches Available list the batches that have not yet been loaded into TaxLedge.
- Enter the number of copies of the report needed in the Number of Copies field.
- Click Print.