Last Updated May 31, 2012
The Fee Report generates letters that can be given to jurisdictions. These letters display a breakdown of fees (units in the 9000 range) for a specified remittance date range. An area for tax office and notary signatures is provided at the bottom of each letter.
Users must be assigned the GLTAXLEDGE_FOUNDATION role and the user entitlements TAXLEDGE_REPORTS and GLRPTFEE_REPORT in the Tax Collection System to run this report.
The client preference FEERPT_TUS should be set (by ACT) to the fee units to be displayed in the parameter screen.
To print these letters:
- On TaxLedge’s Main Menu bar, select Reports, then select Fee Report. The parameter screen will be displayed.
- Enter the beginning and ending dates of the Remit Date Range you want to include on the report.
- To print each jurisdiction on a separate page, check the Page Break at Tax Unit box.
- If you checked Page Break at Tax Unit (see previous step), choose one of thsee radio buttons:
- Create a Single File for All Tax Units - one file is created, with a page break between each tax unit.
- Create Separate Files for Each Tax Unit - a separate .pdf file is created for each tax unit.
- If you are printing the letters for all units, check the All Tax Units box.
- If you are printing the letters for just some of the units, uncheck the All Tax Units box, highlight the units you want, then click the right arrow button (). Continue selecting the individual units that you want on the report.
- Click Print.