Attorney Remittance Letter
Last Updated October 18, 2010
You can print attorney remittances either before or after the actual check has been printed as long as the remittance request has been processed in the Check Run module.
Users must be assigned the GLTAXLEDGE_FOUNDATION role and the user entitlements TAXLEDGE_REPORTS and GLRPTATTY_REMIT_LETTER in the Tax Collection System to run this report.
To process an Attorney Remittances Letter:
- Open TaxLedge and log in.
- On TaxLedge’s Main Menu bar, select Reports, then select Attorney Remit Letter. The Attorney Remittances screen will be displayed.
- In the File Type drop-down list, select the data type for which you want the letters. Options include ALL, PROPERTY TAX, RENDITION, SIT OVERPAYMENT, and others.
- In the Report Mode drop-down list, select Summary or Detail. The Detail letters include individual account numbers.
- Enter the date you wish to be put on the letter in the Date for Letter field.
- Enter a Deposit Date range. The last date should be the last deposit date in the remittance request.
- Check the Page Break box if you want a page break between each attorney.
- If you would like to limit the data to certain attorneys, select those attorneys in the list on the lower left of the screen, then click the top gray button to move them to the right side. The All Attorneys checkbox is checked by default; the check is removed when you move an attorney to the right side of the screen.
- Enter the Number of Copies of each letter that you want.
- Click Print.
- If your tax office wants, the report can be tracked on the batch menu. A popup window will appear after you click Print that gives you the batch request sequence number. Contact ACT if you want this feature.