Attorney Remittances Report
Last Updated October 18, 2010
The Attorney Remittances report can be run to see what the attorney remittance amounts are with your tax office's jurisdictional rules applied to the loaded file. the report includes the name of the attorney, the tax units for which the attorney collects delinquent taxes, the amount of fees either due or paid to the attorney for each unit (depending on whether Available or Processed is selected in step 3 below), the amount of adjustments made, and the total amount.
Users must be assigned the GLTAXLEDGE_FOUNDATION role and the user entitlements TAXLEDGE_REPORTS and GLRPTATTY_REMITTANCES in the Tax Collection System to run this report.
To run an Attorney Remittances Report:
- Open TaxLedge and log in.
- On TaxLedge’s Main Menu bar, select Reports, then select Attorney Remittances. The Attorney Remittances screen will be displayed.
- In the File Type drop-down list, select the data type for which you want the letters. Options include ALL, PROPERTY TAX, RENDITION, SIT OVERPAYMENT, and others.
- In the Report Type drop-down list, choose the type of remittances you wish to see on the report. The choices include Available (not remitted) and Processed (already remitted).
- In the Report Mode drop-down list, choose the mode in which you wish to load the report. The choices include Summary, By Date, and By Tax Unit.
- Enter a Deposit Date range. The last date should be the last deposit date in the remittance request.
- Check the Page Break box if you want a page break between each attorney.
- If you would like to limit the data to certain attorneys, select those attorneys in the list on the lower left of the screen, then click the top gray button to move them to the right side. The All Attorneys checkbox is checked by default; the check is removed when you move an attorney to the right side of the screen.
- Enter the Number of Copies of the report that you want.
- Click Print.
- If your tax office wants, the report can be tracked on the batch menu. A popup window will appear after you click Print that gives you the batch request sequence number. Contact ACT if you want this feature.