EFT List Report
Last Updated July 12, 2005
To generate a EFT List report from the batch menu:
- Open TaxLedge and log in.
- On TaxLedge’s Main Menu bar, select Reports, then select EFT List . The EFT List screen will be displayed.
- Enter your tax office's ACT 7 Client ID.
- Enter the appropriate Bank Account Number.
- Enter the current tax Year
- Enter a Begin and End Date range to limit the data on the report.
- In the EFT Type field, enter A for ACH, W for wires, or leave blank for all types.
- Enter the Load Number to use for the data on the report. These numbers can be determined by printing an EFT List Load Number Match report.
- In the Payment Type field, enter TU for tax unit, AT for attorney, or leave blank for all types.
- Click Submit Job.
- Click OK on the "OK to Submit Job" pop-up screen.
- To print the reports, see Previewing and Printing Reports. The report lists the attorney and/or tax unit (depending on the selection made in the Payment Type field), name of the attorney or unit, the amount disbursed, the type of bank account, and the bank's route number and account number.