Jurisdiction Remittance Preview Report
Last Updated June 9, 2010
The Jurisdiction Remittance Preview report can be run to see the remittance amounts that have been loaded into the Remit screen. For each tax unit, amounts are split out into tax, fees, remittance due and payment type.
Users must be assigned the GLTAXLEDGE_FOUNDATION role and the user entitlements TAXLEDGE_REPORTS and GLRPTREMITTANCE_PREVIEW in the Tax Collection System to run this report.
To run this report:
- Open TaxLedge and log in.
- On TaxLedge’s Main Menu bar, select Reports, then select Jurisdiction Remit Preview. The Remittance Preview screen will be displayed.
- Select one of the three radio buttons: All, Selected Jurisdictions (those that are checked in the screen), Unselected Jurisdictions (those that are unchecked).
- In the Number of Copies field, enter the number of report copies needed.
- Click Print.
- If your tax office wants, the report can be tracked on the batch menu. A popup window will appear after you click Print that gives you the batch request sequence number. Contact ACT if you want this feature.