Last Updated August 23, 2011
To void checks that will never be used (because they have been destroyed or damaged), follow the instructions below.
The following roles and user entitlements should be set in the Tax Collection System for users needing access to the Check Writer Discard tab in TaxLedge.
Check Writer Screen Roles
GLTAXLEDGE_FOUNDATION - Allows access to the Check Writer screens.
Check Writer Screen Entitlements
ACTGL_CHWRITER - Allow users to see the Check writer screen.
GLDISCARD_CHECKS - Allows users to see and use the Discard tab.
Click here to see what parts of the screen these entitlements cover.
- In the Check Writer module, click the Discard tab.
- Select a Bank.
- Select a Bank Account. Both active and inactive accounts can be listed; inactive accounts will have 'Closed' added to the Bank Account name.
- Enter the beginning and ending check list1 to be discarded.
- Enter the Void Date.
- Enter a Comment if desired.
- Click Save.
- Click OK to the confirmation message.