EFT Request Report
Last Updated April 1, 2011
The Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) Request List shows EFTs by tax unit, tax unit name, amount of the request, bank name, account number, and route number.
Users must be assigned the GLTAXLEDGE_FOUNDATION role and the user entitlements TAXLEDGE_REPORTS and GLRPTEFT_REGISTER in the Tax Collection System to run this report.
These client preferences can be set by ACT:
SHOW_BANK_INFO_ON_EFT_RPT: Set to Y to default the Show Bank Information check box to be checked. Set to N to leave the box unchecked by default.
ACTGL_EFT_PREVIEW: Set to the version of the report used by your tax office. The default (generic) version is ACTGL_EFT_LIST.
EFT_REQUESTS_BATCHJOB: Set to Y to run the report as a batch menu job.
SECURE_EFT_REQUEST_REPORT: Set to Y to send files to location determined by the preference SECURE_EFT_REQUESTREPORT_DIR. Set to N to use the default directory.
SECURE_EFTREQUESTREPORT_DIR: Directory path to which to FTP EFT Request Lists if SECURE_EFT_REQUESTREPORT is set to Y and EFT_REQUESTS_BATCHJOB is also set to Y.
To generate a Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) Request List report:
- Open TaxLedge and log in.
- On TaxLedge’s Main Menu bar, select Reports, then select EFT Request. The Electronic Fund Transfer Request List screen will be displayed.
- (Bexar County only) In the Report Style field, select either Custom EFT Request Report or Default EFT Request Report. The Custom report adds a bank template column.
- In the Print Date Range fields, enter the beginning and ending dates on which the EFTs were printed.
- In the Bank field, make sure the correct bank name is selected.
- In the Bank Account field, select the correct account for the data wanted on the report.
- Click on the Payment Type drop-down menu and select the type of payment.
- Select which EFT Type you want. Click on the circle next to your choice. The choices are: All, Wire and ACH.
- Check the Show Bank Information box to show the routing and account numbers on this report. Uncheck it to hide this information.
- Click Get Print Times to see the various loads that fit the criteria you just selected.
- To generate a report for the desired batch(es) load, click the checkbox next to the desired print time.
- Enter the Number of Copies needed.
- Click Print. For permits data, the county name is show as the payee.
- If your tax office wants, the report can be tracked on the batch menu. A popup window will appear after you click Print that gives you the batch request sequence number. Contact ACT if you want this feature.