Cost Per Account Report
Last Updated February 24, 2016
Users must be assigned theGLTAXLEDGE_FOUNDATION role and the user entitlements TAXLEDGE_REPORTS and GLRPTCPA_REPORT in the Tax Collection System to run this report.
To run a Cost Per Account Report:
- Open TaxLedge and log in.
- On TaxLedge’s Main Menu bar, select Reports, then select Cost Per Account. The Cost Per Account Report screen will be displayed.
- In the Effective Date Range fields, enter the beginning and ending date for the data that you want to appear on the report.
- The Collected Date Range fields allow you to enter the beginning and ending dates for which CPA amounts were collected from remittances.
- Select a Status. The default is ALL; other choices are Withheld, Billed, or Saved.
- Select which records you want to appear on the report. Click on the circle next to your choice. The choices are: Collected, Uncollected and All Records.
- Enter the number of copies needed in the Number of Copies field.
- Click Print.
- If your tax office wants, the report can be tracked on the batch menu. A popup window will appear after you click Print that gives you the batch request sequence number. Contact ACT if you want this feature.